Job Description :
* Able to handle large volume of tickets, calls & internal messages.
* Capable of handling several tasks simultaneously.
* Pleasant voice, able to turn a negative situation into a positive one.
* Manage the ticket queue (emails).
* Handle ad hoc request over the phone or messaging system.
* Answer all shipper requests until resolution is achieved.
* Handle inbound calls and requests.
* At least diploma or above in any field preferred.
* Fast learner, with ability to learn on the go.
* A minimum understanding of logistics and/or customer service.
* Works well in a team environment as well as self motivated to accomplish tasks on their own.
* Language proficiency in English.
* Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
* Typing speed of minimum 60WPM.
Note : This team will follow working calendar of Singapore .
Submit a job application
By applying to the job, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agreed to our (the "Notice") and consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of your personal data by Ninja Logistics Pte Ltd (the "Company") for the purposes set out in the Notice. In the event that your job application or personal data was received from any third party pursuant to the purposes set out in the Notice, you warrant that such third party has been duly authorised by you to disclose your personal data to us for the purposes set out in the the Notice.
- Company Name
- Ninja Logistics sdn bhd